Sunday 18 January 2009

How long will it take?

Something I don't understand is, after years and years and years and years(I could go on... and I will) and years and years and years and years of tornadoes, how people are still managing to get killed? I know night time tornadoes cause a lot of deaths, so people killed by them have an excuse, but tornadoes during the day, when there are plenty of warnings given, people still manage to die? I think maybe one cause is people not having shelter, so why doesn't the government give away shelters free? You can't complain about cost you only need some reinforced metal fitted into an inside room to provide some basic protection, or how about communal shelters like in WWI and WWII? I also think more education should be given in schools and not just to children, to adults as well. But I guess no matter how much you give to help the stupid, it will never be enough and maybe if America ignores the problem it will sort itself out:

Death + Stupid People = No Stupid People.

Thats all for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. storm and tornado shelters don't require much. Besides, like clothes, food and home, it's a basic necessity.